I’m Nick Roshon, sometimes known as “nnnick” on various automotive forums. In short, I’m a web/tech professional that is obsessed with cars of all types, with a particular liking to Audis, Lamborghinis, and classic cars. I created this blog to document the modifications I have made to my A4, as well as share tips with others and showcase some cool cars I find along the way.
My driving experience includes:
- NASA HPDE2 sessions at Firebird Raceway and Phoenix International Raceway
- 24 Hours of LeMons races at Buttonwillow Raceway, Chuckwalla Raceway and Infineon Raceway (Sears Point)
- FRRG Private Track Day sessions at Inde Motorsports Ranch, Chuckwalla Valley Raceway & Spring Mountain Motorsport Ranch
- Go Kart Racing League at F1 Race Factory
- Land Rover Offroad Driving School at the Greenbriar Resort
I’ve owned several Audis at this point – starting with my A4, and progressing to the 24 Hours of LeMons Audi Coupe GT I helped build to my current S4. My first car was a modified Ford Explorer and then I had a lightly modified Acura TSX before picking up my first Audi in 2008.
If you’d like to connect with me, you can friend/follow me on the following social media sites, or contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org