I’ve been a fan of Adam’s Rotors for quite some time, and had originally purchased a set for my A4 that I never got around to installing. Luckily for me, I ordered S4 rotors at the time as I planned to up-size my A4 rotors to the larger S4 size as an “OEM” big brake upgrade – so low and behold I had a set of fresh S4 rotors waiting for me when I acquired my B7 S4. Several months later, I’ve finally gotten them installed and bedded in, and as I expected – they look phenomenal and stop just as well.
As many readers of this blog know, I also participate in an endurance race known as “the 24 hours of LeMons” in an older 1982 Audi Coupe which happens to use Adam’s Rotors brakes, and you can read my race team’s reviews & experiences with them here. To make a long story short, we’ve had Adam’s Rotors on a car that gets raced hard 8-16 hours at a time, and never had one issue, complaint, or even soft pedal when it came to braking. I knew based on our race car that Adam builds a super high quality product that is built to take a beating and look good doing it. Luckily for my car, the S4 only takes a rare “beating” at the track, which means these rotors should have a relatively easy life compared to our race car…
While there are plenty of options out there when it comes to rotors for our cars, I’ve been recommending Adam’s Rotors to my friends for several reasons:
- Ability to choose custom patterns (drill, slot, dimple, hooks, etc)
- Built on demand and to your specification (easy to do custom applications, like our race car was)
- Built by an enthusiast (Adam has had several Eurotuner featured cars), for enthusiasts
- They stand behind their work, and sponsor the Audi community through various shows and forums
- The most impressive & responsive email/customer service in the industry
They also offer BBK (big brake kit) rebuilds for people with two piece rotors as well as BBK matching for those with front BBKs that want matching rear rotors.
Thanks again, Adam!
- Featured Ride: Audi Style Racing’s 1982 Audi Coupe
- STaSIS/Alcon 370mm 4 Piston BBK Review
- Symbolic Cars & Coffee October, 2013
- STaSIS / Alcon Rear Big Brake Kit
- Audi Pictures from the Rolex 24 Hours at Daytona in 2013