After posting the Audi produced teaser/promo clip of the R8 Cabriolet below, I found this equally impressive video on Audizine done by a fellow enthusiast named Anthony Esposito – this is some real Audi passion! Apparently the author is an unemployed film student, so ad agencies take note, this guy has skills!
Please go rate it, watch it, and share it on Youtube – this guy deserves some exposure. According to his post, he used “Sony 3ccd True 1080p cameras and sticky pod mounting/tracking hardware, black SUV camera cars, and for editing, the professional version of Sony Vegas.” Sounds fancy, haha.
- Audi Pictures from the Rolex 24 Hours at Daytona in 2013
- SpoonFedTuning Carbon Fiber Seat Cupra R Lip
- Featured Ride: B7 Audi S4 DTM on 20″ ADV.1s
- Rig Shots by Curtis March of VolkWear
- Audi’s 2012 New Car Sales Performance In Australia