Today was a big day! I’m now the proud owner of a 2006 Audi S4. When I first saw her, I knew I had to buy it…she was everything I was looking for and then some. The vitals:
- 6 speed manual transmission (my first must-have)
- brilliant red (my second must-have)
- platinum silver interior
- only 24,000 miles!
I knew looking for a red S4 in manual was going to be tough, then when I found one with ridiculously low miles, I acted quick. A big thanks to Brian McCauley at Audi North Scottsdale for an amazingly easy & hassle-free transaction.
To top off the excitement of buying the car, I was lucky to have some of my closest friends (who also happen to be Audi-philes) come with me and turn the car buying process into a full day affair of driving and chatting about cars. Thanks Matt, John, Craig, Fran and of course my girlfriend Moira for tagging along!
There will be much, much more posts and pictures of this car, but I wanted to post something ASAP to share my excitement.
- Black & White B7 S4s – Double Double Featured Rides
- Audi TT-RS Photoshoot Feature
- Meissen Blue Audi R8 GT
- The Audi RS Avants: What the US is Missing
- STaSIS Ohlins SL (Challenge) Review – B7 Audi S4