I’m currently seeking sponsors, advertisers, or donations to help fund this website and my car. First, a bit more about this website and why you might be interested in advertising here or collaborating here:
Website Stats at a Glance:
- Approximately 45,000 monthly sessions and 70,000 monthly page views
- Over 230 blog posts covering a variety of Audi related modifications & news
- A global audience with almost 50% of views from outside of US (UK, Canada and Germany are most popular)
- Over 2,500 Facebook fans, 900 Twitter followers, and 1,000+ Google+ followers
- Site started in October, 2009, and is over 4 years old!
- New posts added weekly
- Website photography& video taken with a Canon T2i DSLR camera or better
- Guest posts from top automotive journalists and photographers
- Content all unique tailored to Audi/VW community and has a loyal following of fans & supporters
Stats for the month are for January, 2015 are included below as pulled from Google Analytics:
I allow a limited amount of advertising on this site to help cover the costs of hosting & maintenance as well as partially cover the cost of modifying my car and attending shows and events that I cover. I don’t aim to get rich off this site, merely to try to break even if I can…
Available advertising options include but are not limited to banner advertisements, sponsored posts/content, product reviews, contests/giveaways. Other options may be available, please inquire if you have something specific in mind.
Rates & info available by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I provide this site free of charge and aim to be a helpful resource that will save fellow Audi enthusiasts money and make informed decisions on the modifications and maintenance of their cars. In order to do this, I have monetized this site by adding banner ads and affiliate links. Please note that when you click links and purchase items, in many (not all) cases I will receive a referral commission. I do not link to sites or products I don’t believe in or don’t use on my car itself – as you’ll see, any affiliate links are to buy the exact product I have bought and installed on my own personal car. Thank you for understanding and please let me know if any ads are objectionable or seem misleading and I’ll happily review them.
- Premier Site Partners: Endurance Warranty, DipYourCar.com, CarID.com & oCarbon
- Contextual Banner Ads powered by Media.net or purchased by advertisers directly
- Affiliate Links powered by Amazon.com, DetailedImage, and eBay