This month’s featured ride is brought to you by Redline 360 Performance Parts featuring IENrok1 (aka Lenny)’s stanced & bagged Dolphin Grey B6 Audi S4 on Rotiform wheels and an AirLift/Accuair suspension. I follow Lenny on Instagram and have seem him post on Audizine quite a bit (most frequently in the aptly named “For Those Whole Like To Be Different When It Comes to Wheels” thread), and have always admired his car. I found out he’s selling it, and I wanted to help him out by posting it up here as a “Featured Ride” – one that you can actually buy! Here’s a link to his current classified ad: http://www.audizine.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=73930&title=2004-s4&cat=68 and he’s asking only $19,000 for it – a steal considering it has well over $10k in mods alone. Even if you’re not in the market, keep reading on to see more pics and details on this stunning car.
Details on the car:
- 2004 S4 Dolphin Grey, 81k miles, Tiptronic.
- OEM Audi Navigation (RNS-E)
- Air Lift Slam Series bags in front, Air Lift Slam kit in rear with Air lift struts (2k miles)
- Accuair Switchspeed management
- Twin chrome 400c compressors and one 5 gallon tank
- 19″ Rotiform Full polished 3 piece Forged aluminum BLQ wheels with Falken Tires – 19×9 & 19×10.
- Valeo Ecodes with Bi-Xenon HID’s, amber city lights and stealth parking bulbs.
- ECS Tuning slot/drilled front & rear rotors
- OEM Recaro seats completely reupholstered in red leather along with door cards and center armrest.
The interior is super, super cool, and probably my favorite part – he had the OEM Recaros re-upholstered in red leather. Check out those seats!
More of the red interior:
And a few more of the exterior. The wheels are super unique – despite the design being similar to the cast Rotiform BLQs, the three pieced forged version both looks different and are completely bespoke for the perfect offset & stance on a bagged car. I know Lenny is considering parting out the car if he can’t sell outright, and these wheels (along with the suspension) are going to be hot items if he does decide to go that route:
A close up of the Rotiforms – 19×9 and 19×10 three piece forged Rotiform BLQs in a fully polished finish. He previously had them color matched which was cool too:
Before they were refinished & polished:
GLWS, Lenny – I hope it goes to someone that will appreciate it!