This month’s Featured Ride is a friend of mine through Audizine.com and Facebook – Ryan Worthington’s 2007 Audi A4 Quattro Titanium Package. His tastefully modded 6 speed manual 2.0T is equal parts show and go, a great example of what the A4 platform is capable of…you might even recognize it from his videos on Vimeo, his posts on Audizine, or my last Facebook Fan Friday!
What really drew my attention to Ryan’s ride is the really cool videos he has taken – you can tell he really enjoys this car, and these videos remind you of the sure enjoyment of just getting away from it all and going for a cruise on a nice day with the windows down, the stereo cranked and leaving all your troubles behind.
Seriously – how cool is that? Check out how he mounted his camera too – I have to admit I’d be nervous doing this with mine!
- Facebook Fan Friday – Readers Rides
- Featured Ride: B7 Audi S4 DTM on 20″ ADV.1s
- Featured Product: 3SDM Wheels
- Featured Ride: Steven’s B7 Audi A4 DTM on Teal BBS LM Wheels
- Featured Ride: IENrok1′s Stanced & Bagged B6 Audi S4